Before the installation, you are recommended to do the following:
- Close all running application.
- Check if other Kaspersky Lab products or other incompatible third-party anti-virus software are installed on the computer.
- If incompatible third-party software or other Kaspersky Lab product is installed on your computer, uninstall it.
- If you install Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013 on Windows 8, then before installing the program, go to Desktop by clicking Desktop on the Start screen.
Step 1 – Installation
If you purchased a box version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013 (on a CD) the product installation should start automatically after CD insertion into a CD-ROM, go directly to step 2 of program installation (see below).
In order to activate the Kaspersky from the main window, perform the following actions:
- Make sure the system date is set correctly on your computer.
- Open the main program window - double-click the Kaspersky icon in the taskbar notification area in the bottom right part of the screen (next to the Clock).
- In the bottom right part of the window click the Insert your activation code here link.
In order to uninstall Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013, do the following (The same method applies to Kaspersky Internet Security):
- To avoid incorrect uninstallation, exit from the application:
- Right-click the K icon on the bottom right hand corner of the desktop (in the Taskbar notification area).
- Select Exit.
- Remove the application:
- Click Start
- Select (All) Programs > Kaspersky Anti-Virus > Remove Kaspersky Anti-Virus
- In the welcome window click the Next button
In the Saving objects window you can select the objects you want to save after the program removal:
- License information;
- Quarantine files (the box is active only if malicious objects were previously detected and moved to quarantine);
- Application operating settings;
- iChecker data (iChecker technology is used to accelerate the product functionality).
- In the Ready to uninstall window click Remove to start the removal process.
- Wait until program files and registry keys are removed.
- To complete the program removal, your computer need be rebooted. To reboot the system instantly, click the Yes button in the Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013 window. If you want to postpone reboot, click No. After the system reboot, the program will be fully removed from your computer.
We’re currently working on a new SEO campaign for Carpetmasters, who are Carpet Cleaners in Bristol. Carpetmaster offers a nationwide carpet & upholstery cleaning service and are dedicated to both the domestic and commercial sectors.
A community of amateurs and enthusiasts offering news, reviews and recommendations on the latest home theater products and components. They offer a forum, the latest UK deals on HTPC components and their own reviews. Find out the latest on SSDs, HTPC cases, graphics cards, processors, motherboards, tv cards, sound cards and more.